Saturday, January 17, 2009

The Dawn Of A New Era

I just ordered my new gaming PC, a Dell Studio XPS, featuring the new Core i7 CPU from Intel, 6 GB DDR3 RAM, Radeon 4850 512 MB GPU, and 640 GB (2x 320) HDD in a RAID 0 configuration. Grand total of about $1650, with the 22'' widescreen monitor and everything. I think that should be sufficient.

I can't wait to get the thing and get on Steam and lose myself in a sea of FPS. I'm already planning to get the Half-Life series, Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. (or maybe Clear Sky), Far Cry 2, Mirror's Edge, Fallout 3, and Mass Effect. I already have the big Blizzard games and Dead Space. And Warhammer , but I think WoW is enough as far as MMOs go...

1 comment:

Greg said...

Wow!! Grats man. It's been good knowing ya!! I guess you can cancel that xbox live account now...