Saturday, April 22, 2023

Grey Knights vs Talons of the Emperor 04/21/23

 I hadn't ever played Grey Knights up at the store before, and I wanted to get in a game there with the current Codex before the advent of 10th edition, as with my previous game with the Astra Militarum.


I found myself facing Custodes Jonathan, as he goes by on Discord. We'd played before, when it was a Custodes mirror match. 


This was a hard fought one, without a doubt. Grey Knights are definitely capable of downing Custodians, but his two big dreadnoughts and the presence of the Sisters of Silence combined with Custodes' natural affinity for slicing through Astartes stacked the odds against me in a big way.


It was a good smash-up of a training exercise, though. Surely these two paragons of the Emperor's Glory would never actually come to blows, right? Right?

No comments: