Sunday, June 16, 2019

Fallout 76

I got a chance to try out Fallout 76 this past week when Bethesda made it free to play for a week. I got in two or three sessions, enough to kind of get a feel for it. Despite my initial skepticism of the idea, and the critical failure of the game at launch, it seemed like a pretty good time, even solo as I insist on playing games like this.

I guess that is my main issue with 76; that it is built from the ground up to a purpose completely apart from my own in gaming. I find that with a lot of things, really. I find that I just don't want to play with other people the majority of the time, or play multi-player focused games much, either.

This all makes me thing I would rather go back and play more Fallout 4, like all that DLC I have for it remaining untouched, than buy into 76 anytime soon.

No comments: