Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Reading 2023

The Successors: A Space Marine Anthology
The Trial of the Mantis Warriors
The Fields of Abundance
The Shel'tain Affair
Garro: Knight of Grey
Arks of Omen: Abaddon
The End and the Death Vol. 1
Arks of Omen: Angron
White Dwarf 476
Dawn of Fire: The Iron Kingdom
Kin
White Dwarf 477
The Emperor's Gift
The Emperor Expects
White Dwarf 478
Dawn of Fire: The Martyr's Tomb
The Wolf's Hour
White Dwarf 479
Rogal Dorn: The Emperor's Crusader
The Last Wall
Primacy
Light of a Crystal Sun
A Memory of Tharsis
White Dwarf 480
Fabius Bile: Manflayer
The End and the Death Vol. 2
Genefather
Throneworld
Visage
The Long Promise
Dawn of Fire: Sea of Souls
Gruntwork
White Dwarf 481
The Nine
The Last Loyalist
White Dwarf 482
Echoes of the Long War

Again, a whole lot of Black Library (Warhammer) fiction. I guess I get all my non-fiction needs from news articles, social media, and podcasts. I do want to read more history books, though. I've got several I've been meaning to get to, or slowly progressing through.

2 comments:

Greg said...

are you and esteban still friends? call of podcast was my favourite podcast, back in the day. hope you are doing well and thanks for the great podcast :)

Count Elmdor said...

Hey Greg, good to hear from you! Yeah, I still keep up with Esteban. I think he kind of got fatigued of podcasting, and more lately so have I.

You know, funny enough I've been playing FFXI again this year. Quite a lot! I got back into it around Christmas last year and have spent all this time catching up on content from the years since 2007. I even met one of our old LS buddies once, Mordenkain. I haven't seen him online since, really, but it's fun to see people returning to the game here and there.