Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Back to Titan Quest Again

I got curious about the pteruges on some space marines' armor the other day and went to research what they were actually for in real life, and while I didn't learn much, I did get a craving to play some Titan Quest from the whole thing, so I loaded that back up and have been wasting time therein.

My character had already been created back when I first picked up the Anniversary Edition of the game. He is a Defensive (carries a shield) Rune Master. At least I think that's what the classes are called. In the game you start out in Greece, and then move on to Egypt, China, and I believe Scandinavia now, since the Ragnarok expansion. I'm nearing the end of the Greece portion to this point.

I guess not every hour I put into the ARPG genre needs to go into Diablo III. After this, I also want to revisit Path of Exile to see how that may have changed since I first checked it out. I never did finish Torchlight II, either. And then there is Grim Dawn and Warhammer's Inquisitor - Martyr which I should check out, as well. Not to mention Klei's game Hades, and any number of other entrants to the genre that might be worth looking at.

Apparently Blizzard is working on Diablo IV, as well. That will be a happy day, when that is released.

No comments: